Commercial Property Acquisition Service
We offer a property acquisition service (for purchase or lease) tailored to your requirements, whether this is for you to occupy or for investment purposes.
Neil Moran has previously acted as an in-house Property Director. In this private practice role, he has acquired (across a wide variety of sectors) hundreds of commercial properties (singularly or in multiples) nationwide, on behalf of:
- Trading companies requiring additional/alternative space
- Investors (commercial and private)
Determining your Requirements
We would be delighted to discuss your requirements and the acquisition services you require, which could include:
- Requirement location and property type
- Financial position
- Search and reporting in an agreed manner
- Inspections and reporting on potential properties, against agreed criteria
- Negotiation of terms
- Professional management of the acquisition, in conjunction with the appointed Solicitors, through to legal Completion
Assisting you with the Time-consuming Process of Acquiring Commercial Property
Commercial property acquisition can be a time-consuming process, however, it’s something we can help you with. We undertake searches, auditing and matching as part of our acquisition services.
With a network of contacts, we able to explore properties which are not currently being marketed. This greatly reduces the work you have to put into development and investment.
We can also recommend appropriate professional teams, including Planning Consultants and Solicitors, in respect of the acquisition and delivery of the completed project. If required, we can assist in delivering a ‘turnkey solution’.
Finding ideal properties is only one element of property acquisition, so we make it our business to provide a helping hand throughout the process.