Immigration Requirements

We offer property report services for clients making an immigration application or seeking entry clearance. We assist when the UK Border Agency (UKBA) and UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI) require visa applicants to prove that available accommodation is:

  • Fit for human habitation, under the requirements of the Housing Act, 1985 (as amended)
  • Is not legally overcrowded, under the requirements of the Housing Act, 1985 and the Housing Act of 2004
  • Has no Category 1 or 2 Hazards, under the provisions of the Housing, Health and Safety Rating System Regulations, 2005 (HHSRS) given under Part 1 of the Housing Act, 2004
Terrace Houses | Neil Moran Associates

Property Inspection

Our property inspection report will include an assessment under these criteria, together with appropriate photographs. We include the required confirmation of the necessary applicant and sponsor details.

Our Surveyors are accredited by the RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) and Neil Moran Associates Limited is a RICS Regulated practice.

Property Inspection & Accommodation Reports

A Property Inspection Report and an Immigration Accommodation Report are the same documents, with different names. They have to be carried out by an independent and accredited company to show that there will be no need for rehousing on arrival in the UK.

Periodic rent reviews ensure that both landlord and tenant have a fair agreement, in line with the market value. Visit our information on Rent Reviews to find out more.

Property acquisition can be a time-consuming process, however, it’s something we can help you with. Find out more on our Property Acquisition page.

If you need help with a property inspection report, please give us a call today on tel: 01296 254800
or email us at and we’ll be delighted to help.